Friday, August 21, 2009

What I've Overheard

"I told him to come on there are lots of cute girls and no one comes for any other reason... that and the extra cash from financial aid"

"Look at those tits..."

"I told him you can kiss my..."

"I don't care. I'm gonna park here, big deal"

"F*** my life"

"I was so wasted.... I was like Oh, sh*t, there was the cop..."

"My mom is such an idiot"

"I mean, come on, she knew there was no condom."

"What my husband doesn't know won't hurt him."


Going back to class for me is exciting and new. I enjoy knowing that this phase of my life is such an advantage that not every one gets. I have found a corner to "hide" in to eat and pass the 1 and one half hour lapses of time in my schedule, I can read and write and study. It also places me in a spot with a great echo, and my anthorpologist side is entertained, and somewhat disgusted.

1 comment: