Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stress

The recent storm activity has reflected my mood. since my classes are over for the semester I am left with gaping holes in my weeks now that I thought I would enjoy and somehow can't fill. I did not realize that the adult converstion in these classes (just two) was vital.
Once "Revolutionary Road" was read and "The Curious Village" conquered, I am useless.
What did I do before I went to school?
There is also recent stresses in my life, trying to buy an old house has proved difficult. Due to it being a foreclosure the red tape has been an unbelievable amount to cut through. It also needs a lot of work and I lay awake at night and make lists internally of things that need to be done.
My husband and I are saving for this old house and therefore I cannot go shopping for real or online.
I want to stay inside and eat until I burst. I am not sure what this emotion is but I cannot tolerate it longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment